Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome

10 Reasons Why I Love

My Dog, Buddy

 

  1. He has good ears and hears if someone is outside.
  2. He doesn't play with toys so I save money on buying dog toys.
  3. His fur is soft to touch!
  4. He is house trained and can do tricks.
  5. He is good with kids and tolerates their petting and playfullness.
  6. He is able to communicate when he wants something
  7. He always greats me when I come home.
  8. He comes to wake me up when I ignore my clock alarm in the mornings.
  9. He gets excited about going running, therefore, getting me to exercise.
  10. He is always happy to see me!

 

1 comments:

  1. Love the list. Reminds me of a picture book called "Wallace's Lists".

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template