Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comments on other people's blogs

Booklover - yankiddos said...
Hi - Facebook originally started off for college students only, then they started opening it up to HS students and then to everyone else...it was a little weird going from seeing my college friends and then seeing their parents on facebook!
July 17, 2008 4:39 PM


Staci's Web 2.0 - "Week 5/Thing 12: Voice Thread" - yankiddos said...
Very cute voicethread! I love how you used your son to narrate! On your next one, you can continue to use him but have him also comment on several photos, ie. pics from your garagae sale or a family outing! It would be so fun for your relatives to be "taken along" a family trip! I am sure they would love hearing your son's cute voice!

July 28, 2008 12:35 PM


AK Sunshine - "Week 5: Thing #11 ... Ning"
HI! I think that is a great idea to use a ning to keep in touch with the family and use it to organize a family reunion. Many of these tools that we learned in the class, I try to think about how I can use it in my personal life as well. If I feel comfortable using these tools personally, I think that using them for teaching and in the classroom would be much easier!




Posts Katie Found:
Sonic Shade #7; Polar bear musings wk 2 #3/4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template