Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 8, Thing 18

See: 10 Reasons Why I Love My Dog, Buddy post

I created that document using zoho writer. I think this would be great if the computer I was using didn't have a word processor. Because I am so use to using Word, I miss some of the same features/options. My right-click on my house does not give me the same options! I couldn't figure out how to make my numbered list be the same color and size as the rest of the fonts, even when I selected all and made the adjustments. I do like its feature of letting others collaberate on the project and how my document is saved online. The public is able to make comments if I make my document public. I did like the option of quickly publishing it to my blog.

1 comments:

  1. Good to hear the pros and cons of this feature. We may have to be a little more lenient until the creative folks out there work ALL the bugs out. Exciting to see these tools evolve and improve however.

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template