Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10

Image Generators
Boy, did I have a good ol' time with this one! At first I started off the FD Toys site and developed this:





Then I came across http://www.fakemagazinecover.com/(or http://www.fototrix.com/ is good too!!) and decided to play around at that site...Of course I used an image of my friend stuffing his face with food on his birthday...Hope he has a sense of humor!!












And also made a wedding magazine of my friend's cake.





I also did a google search on "image generator" and stumbled upon "http://interactimage.com/."




4 comments:

  1. Sure looks like you had fun and that's one of our goals. Learning while having fun is much more memorable.

    I think it was Bearreader who made a couple magazine covers with photos of her mother and grandmother. She was thinking students could use family photos to make covers and then write stories about them for the 'magazine,'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the magazine covers! I too went kind of wonky with them. I especially like the wedding cake cover. I really feel like this would be a terrifically fun variation of the READ posters I have made because of all the text you could add that reveals something about both the reader and the book.
    Leslie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your magazine covers, especially the wedding magazine. I think this will be a terrific variation to the READ posters I have made in the past because you can add text that comments on both the reader and the books.
    Leslie M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Magic 8-Ball caught my eye. These image generators have lots of fun applications for us at school.

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template