Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 5, Thing 12

See my earlier blogs - I have posted my Voicethread activities I've done with my students! We spent a week working on a story or something they have been journaling about. Once they completed about 5 pages or feel that their story was finished, I took pictures of their journal illustrations and they would read me their story/journal as I recorded it. I, of course, I had to piece the images in order but they did fairly well reading what they wrote aloud!

1 comments:

  1. You wouldn't believe how many people I have shared your VoiceThread project with just in the last month! Mostly teachers as an example of how they can use technology but also have the students continue making their own artwork. What a great way to post work where out of town parents (deployed military) and grandparents can enjoy.Thanks so much for sharing those projects.

    Katie

    PS you might edit your title to read Week 5 as opposed to 3

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template