Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 9, Thing 20

Teachertube...My Favorite Video!



It amazes me that these young 1st graders help make this cute video with their teacher. I really like their message and the music that they decided to remake is one that young chidren in first grade can help put this together!

There are some other videoes that kids would find humorous...A librarian, if brave enough, could create a video similar to this one about library rules:



I guess sometimes kids need a goofy movie or video to learn!

I seem to have a buffering issue at home (when I have fast internet) and even at school when I am viewing videos...sometimes they do not come out clearly, like the "stutter" in its image.

1 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you earn an A+++ for checking out the most different video sites AND offering your assessment of each for educational purposes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template