Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 3, Thing 7

I was first apprehensive of joining facebook.com and myspace when it first came out...I had already started friendster.com and it just seemed repeative...however, eventually I joined. I found facebook.com better to use than myspace to better connect with my friends I grew up with that I might have lost touch with. Myspace is okay but it seems more like a site where people try to "promote" themselves - people trying to be famous or more of a "look at me" type site. I liked facebook for awhile until it started letting high school students on the site or other people who are not linked to the college community...it sort of turned into myspace, a place for everyone. I do like how there are less promiscious photos on facebook than myspace.

Facebook is a great way for me to keep in touch with my friends and share photos with one another. It allows members to comment on each other photos. There are also other features on facebook, fun type applications like growing flowers, having bumperstickers, games, etc. but I keep it simple for the sole purpose of keeping in touch and sharing photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template