Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 3, Thing 5


library&blocks, originally uploaded by Write2manD.

My Classroom Library & Block Center

I took this during the beginning of the school year 2007...my first classroom! Since I was hired on a couple days after teachers had started, I left up what the previous teacher had....I am still trying to figure out the best way to organize my classroom library, whether I want to organize them with colored stickers and so forth. I wish I had a better way of displaying my books as well. The ones attached on the wall fall apart.

Flikr is easy to use; I use to use photobucket.com but now I post my photo albums through facebook. I do like its feature of tagging by different topics.

1 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of PhotoBucket before. Seems like I learn something new every post I read. It appears that we have many, many places to post photos and acquire images. I think it is good to know a variety, how they differ and are the same and which are better for diferent ages of students.

    ReplyDelete

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template