Monday, October 6, 2008

Classroom Wish List

Visit: Our Classroom Wish List

I am very excited to announce I found a website that I could post our Classroom Wish List of items we need! I am hoping with this website, we won't run into duplicates. This is my first time using this website program, so please bare with me!

From what I gather, it does not look like you have to be a member of Listigator.com to see or check off on items on our class list.

If you are able to bring in the item on the list, please check off the box on the left hand side; please do not delete the item or category. Thanks! And if you rather just tell me what item you can bring in, then I can check it off for you...but I would always encourage you to try new technology! :-)

Have a good night!

~ Miss Yan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template