Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break!

Hi Class!

I hope you are enjoying your spring break! I am, even though Buddy still wakes me up at 7:30/8am wanting to go outside to use the restroom! Are you enjoying the snowfall from Tues. night? I have not made it Aleyeska this spring break; lots of cleaning, taxes, school work, and other things I have to catch up on!

I am posting optional activities for you to do with your parents.

OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES

First, and I know some of you already have done this, but I would like to you view at least one of the Voicethreads made by your classmate and comment on it.

Second, with the help of your parents, create a voki character (listed under LINKS under my school district website or go to www.voki.com) and send me a message! E-mail it to: yan_mandy@asdk12.org and I will do my best to respond! Make sure I have your email so I know where to reply!

Third, illustrate and write about something fun you did over spring break on a piece of paper and bring it back to school on Monday. I'd love to know what you've been doing for a week without school!!

And lastly, enjoy the fun online learning activities listed under LINKS under my school district website (http://www.asdk12.org/staff/yan_mandy) and play a couple! Understanding how to navigate will help build your computer skills and you can do more things during computer lab!

If you are brave and have the time, have a parent help you create an animoto video (www.animoto.com). You will need no more than 14 photos to make a fun 30 sec. video. Remember this is FREE if you only choose to make a 30 sec. video. Please do not purchase longer unless you plan on using it for your personal use.

See you all on St. Patrick's Day! Wear green!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mrs. McConnell's Class Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template